27 November 2007

Eventful Day.

aside from all the stupids at work... today was also quite eventful on the homefront. my brothers gf gotta job, my other brother got his licence, and my dad got a promotion. all in all... it was a good day. ive been screwing around with photoshop quite a bit... theres so much shit in there. lol.. and my buddy gave me some software for burning dvds... so i'll be looking into that. wut else... ummm... 17 DAYS!!! OMFG!!! lol. i plan on stopping by in Winnipeg for a few days... visit brynne. haha, last year was so much fun, lol. (reference the video soon to be on youtube for further proof).. haha, i was in winnipeg for like 3 nights and by the last day, i was like, completely sleep deprived... i mean, little to no sleep each night... lol, its quite evident in the video. i hope we have as much fun this year. least we know where most of the CIBC's are eh brynne?:P lol... ummm... wut else.... plan on doin a human factors/flight operations quiz tonite... to you know... "test my knowledge" lol and uhhh... ya... thats really it... more later, im off to take a shower and study, ciao.

2 comments:

Brynne said...

Haha, I love that now that you know that I know about this blog, you actually write to me. That is fucking hilarious.
And I'm a Royal Bank customer now, thank you. None of this bussing all over hell's half acre to cash a cheque.
Oy.
But yeah, get your ass back to Manisnowba. We'll party like it's 1999. Or not...cause I was 12 in 1999.

Aviator006 said...

hahaha, ahhh, i member when u were 12:P lol... but ya, royal bank kicks ass... i completely forgot about my blog... as i usually have.